Friday, January 25, 2013

Nerdifacts Make Awesome Travel Companions

My family is based in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It's about an hour southwest of Toronto. This past Saturday, we all said farewell to my younger brother Wesley and his lady Ashley as they embarked on a week-long journey to their new home in Vancouver, British Columbia. They had a lot of snow and weather events to drive through, but they managed to keep warm and cozy throughout their travels and shared a photo on Facebook that I'd like to share here; Ashley purchased a pair of Green Mario Mushroom Power Wristies from my shop, and I gave Wesley a Green Mario Mushroom Power Coffee Cozy as a gift and both have served them well!

Green Mario Mushroom Power Wristies and matching Power Coffee Cozy!

Looking for awesome travel accessories of  your own? Well aren't you lucky... I make those!






*Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment